Effective February 1, 2021, all passengers on all forms of transportation (buses, trains, taxis/Uber/Lyft, airplanes, etc.) must wear a facial covering at all times. This new order is nationwide — although we know Angelenos are already doing their best to stop the spread and stay safe! Keep up the good work!
Re-openings and recovery are on the way — and so are loans for businesses impacted by the COVID pandemic. We’ve got the details for you, below. We are in this together, and together, we will build safe and resilient communities.
- Now available! The Small Business Stabilization Loan Program opened on January 28, 2021 and is intended to prevent job loss and business closures.
- The Program will provide flexible and affordable capital to small businesses Countywide.
- The Program will provide eligible businesses with a competitive interest rate for loans ranging from $50,000 to $3 million.
- Businesses interested in applying for the Program must have been in operation for at least two years and are seeking working capital, equipment purchases, real estate acquisition, refinancing, etc.
- To apply for the Small Business Stabilization Loan, applicants are required to attend an online “Applying for An Affordable & Flexible LACDA Loan” webinar. (Assistance is available in various languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese-Mandarin, and Korean.)
- Go to BizStabilization.LACDA.org or contact Edgar Mejia at (626) 586-1550 for more information.
- Find out about re-opening protocols, whether you’re a business owner or customer:
- Reminder: non-essential businesses closed from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
We remain deeply committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, teams, and communities. Please take care and stay healthy!