Whether it’s sports, law, entertainment, business or the arts, going to the next level of success is knowing how money works. Join us for a morning of excellence with women in the fields of finance, marketing, law & risk management.
The Women Entrepreneur Summit was created to gather the inpiring brains of the entrepreneur world to create global and greater change for good. Please join us for our VI Summit and bring your crew!
The crew with the most friends will each receive a copy of the new released book called “How Money Works” on the house from us!
Entrepreneurial courses will also be offered by Thematic Learning:
Class: Nuts & Bolts of Entrepreneurship
When: 6 Weeks course – beginning March 25 – April 29, 2020
Where: 2120 Huntington Dr., Suite B, South Pasadena, CA 91030
Capacity: 12 Attendees
The objective of this course to help students put their interests, passion, or purpose to work for them. We are helping to build entrepreneurs the right way. Topics covered will include:
- From idea to entrepreneur, how to get started
- How do corporations work
- Choosing the right legal structure
- How to form your corporation
- Opening a business bank account and establishing business credit
- Getting the right licenses, permits, insurance
- Taxes, taxes, taxes
- Creating a business plan
- Why every business needs the fab five: accountant, attorney, tax strategist, financial advisor, real estate broker
- Diversification in business
- Risk management