All tennis courts in the City of South Pasadena reopened on Friday, May 15, now that the Los Angeles County health order has been modified on several new categories of active recreation.
The courts at Garfield and Orange Grove parks will be open for single play tennis only. Doubles play is not permitted.
The Arroyo Seco Racquet Club has also reopened. The county order further defines rules for play as follows:
• Group lessons are not permitted.
• Players must remain six feet apart.
• Each court is reserved to a maximum of one hour of play.
• Players must leave the vicinity immediately following play.
• Spectators and gatherings around the courts or near benches is not permitted. _
• Players must wear masks when not playing and in the vicinity of other people;
• Each participant must bring canister of balls with initials of the player on each one
No one will be permitted inside at the racquet center including the locker rooms, indoor courts or pro shop.