The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 10-6-20, 10:30 AM, 1900 block of Illinois. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s residence. LOSS: Parcel packages. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 30 years, 511, 185, wearing light colored shorts and face mask. SUSPECT VEHICLE: ’06, light colored, Ford Expedition.
• 10-9-20, 1:11 AM, 1100 block of Pine. Suspect(s) pry open mailboxes and take loss. Suspect 2 is found to be in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. LOSS: Mail documents. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1- Female, 32 years, Pomona. S2- Female, 29 years, Temple City.
• 9-27-20, 4:00 PM to 10-5-20, 6:00 PM, 1400 block of Bank. ’07 Honda Pilot. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 10-6-20, 12 PM to 10-7-20, 2:30 PM, 1500 block of Oak. ’02, Honda CRV. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 9-04-20, 7:05 AM to 10-8-20, 7:05 AM, 800 block of Flores De Oro. Suspect(s) enter victim’s residence that is under construction and takes loss. LOSS: Building material.
• 9-03-20, 12:10 PM, 300 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) take loss that is next to victim’s mailbox. LOSS: Parcel packages.
• 10-9-20, 1:20 PM, 1700 block of Garfield (Ralphs). Suspect enters store and employee sees suspect hide loss inside a cooler. Employee contacts suspect and suspect leaves without loss. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Asian, black hair, camo jacket and shorts, tattoo on right calf.
• 10-08-20, 12:18 PM to 10-8-20, 12:45 PM, 1800 block of Hanscom. Suspect takes loss from victim’s residence. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 10-9-20, 1:30 PM to 10-12-20, 7 AM,1900 block of Fremont (Almansor Center). Suspect(s) enter school parking lot and cut loss from school vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
- 8-14-20, 12:50 PM, 1900 block of Oak. Suspect(s) open fraudulent account and transfer funds to that account from victim’s account.
- 10-12-20, 10:25 PM, 1000 block of Arroyo. Officer conducts traffic stop and suspect is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 44 years, Los Angeles.
• 10-9-20, 9:07 AM, 600 block of Arroyo. ’99 Ford F350. Victim is unloading vehicle and leaves engine on. Suspect enters vehicle and drives away. Recovered on 10-9-20 by LAPD Newton Division.
• 10-12-20, 1 PM to 2:15 PM, 1600 block of Amberwood. ’14, Kia Soul.
- 10-9-20, 11:10 PM, 1200 block of Monterey. ’02 Chevrolet Astro Van, Suspect(s) set fire to victim’s vehicle.
- 10-12-20, 6:59 PM, 1600 block of Fremont. Suspect contacts victim numerous times in violation of protection order. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 33 years, Glendale.
• 10-8-20, 12:30 PM, 1100 block of Fairview. Victim discovers pet rabbit deceased.
• 10-10-20, 5:43 AM, 1600 block of Raymond Hill. Suspect enters carport and walks up to vehicles pulling on door handles. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 51 years, Los Angeles.
- 10-9-20, 7:01 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect enters store and owner requests suspect to leave but refuses. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 39 years, Castaic.
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• 10-11-20, 9:23 AM, 800 block of Meridian. Suspect is causing a disturbance outside a store. Officers arrive and contact suspect who is found to be using and possessing drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, 38 years, transient.
• 10-11-20, 12:21 PM, 400 block of Monterey. Officer contacts and finds suspect to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 27 years, Alhambra.
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- 10-12-20, 1:47 AM, Fremont/Lyndon. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be in possession of a controlled substance. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 47 years.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.