The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 10-17-20, 10:00 PM to 10-18-20, 6:15 AM, 100 Block of Warwick. ’10 Audi. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. LOSS: Paperwork and registration.
• 10-30-20, 7:00 PM to 10-31-20, 11:00 AM, 900 Block of Arroyo. ’16 Subaru. Suspect(s) take loss from vehicle. LOSS: Roof rack basket.
• 11-2-20, 3:00 PM to 11-4-20, 9:30 AM, 1500 Block of Oak. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s rear porch/patio door. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 9-25-20, 10:40 AM to 10-02-20, 9:00 AM, 600 Block of Prospect. Suspect(s) take loss from mailbox area of victim’s residence. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 11-4-20, 10:00 PM to 11-5-20, 9:00 AM, 800 Block of Meridian. Suspect(s) cut lock and take loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 11-8-20, 3:00 PM to 11-9-20, 3:30 PM, 300 Block of Pasadena. Suspect(s) enter victim’s carport, cut a lock securing victim’s storage cabinet, and take loss. LOSS: Drill, portable saw, tent, and two storage containers.
• 11-9-20, 7:35 PM, 900 block of Braewood Court. ’20, Mercedes GLC. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. Suspect later makes an unauthorized charge with loss. LOSS: Credit card.
• 11-5-20, 9 PM to 11-6-20, 3:00 AM, 1200 Block of Huntington. ’16 Dodge pick-up. Suspect(s) shatter passenger side window of victim’s vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Laptop, prescription glasses, shoes, and miscellaneous items.
• 11-7-20, 10:00 PM to 11-8-20, 7:50 AM, 1800 Block of Monterey. ’03 Ford Ranger. Suspect(s) pry open rear truck bed cap with unknown tools and
take loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Tools, suitcase and miscellaneous documents.
• 11-3-20, 10:11 AM, 1700 Court. Suspect(s) access victim’s Apple account by unknown means and purchase merchandise without permission. LOSS: U.S currency.
• 11-3-20, 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM, 1900 Block of Monterey. ’18 Volvo XC90. Suspect(s) throw a piece of broken asphalt on victim’s vehicle which causes a major crack on the driver’s side of the windshield.
• 11-8-20, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, 1300 Block of Via Del Rey. Suspect(s) smash rear sliding glass door to gain entry and take loss. LOSS: Precious metals and iPad.
• 11-2-20, 1:44 PM to 2:25 PM, Monterey and Arroyo Verde, ’15 Triumph 900. Suspect(s) take victim’s motorcycle without permission, suspect(s) then head towards Meridian and Newland where Officers stop the vehicle in the 400 Block of Newland. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1- Male, 31 years, Los Angeles. S2- Male, 26 years, Los Angeles.
• 11-5-20, 8:18 PM to 9:12 PM, Milan and Huntington. Victim asks a resident (later suspect) for directions but runs away after a verbal confrontation. Victim is then being followed by suspect in a vehicle. Suspect gets out of vehicle and confronts victim while grabbing victim’s arm.
• 11-7-20, 11:35 AM, Mission and Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) approach victim and get into a verbal argument, suspect(s) then throw unknown liquid at victim. SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1- Male, 5’08”, skinny, curly hair, wearing dark clothing and a beanie, and carrying a skateboard. S2- Male, wearing dark clothing and a hat.
• 11-7-20, 9:30 PM, 700 Block of Brent. Suspect and victim get into a verbal argument, then suspect grabs victim’s arm and throws victim to the ground, suspect then leaves the location. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 31 years, Temple City.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
• 11-3-20, 10:43 PM, 1100 Block of Huntington. Officers locate suspect peering into vehicles and suspect is found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 30 years, Los Angeles.
• 11-8-20, 2 AM, Oak/Marengo. Suspects are stopped for a traffic violation and driver (S1) is found to be in possession of a controlled substance and passenger (S2) is found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, 66 years, Palmdale. S2 – Male, 45 years, Altadena.
• 11-7-20, 7:43 PM, Fair Oaks/Mound. Suspect is passed out behind the wheel at an intersection and is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 45 years, New York.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.