The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 3-20-20, 12:36 AM to 12:46 AM, 1000 block of Sycamore. Suspect takes loss from mailroom. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 20-30 years, black hair, 5’06’’ to 5’08’’. 160 – 180 lbs., wearing a green jacket, khaki pants, black bandana covering the lower portion of the face, carrying a black backpack. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 3-23-20, 3:10 AM to 3:20 AM, 4900 block of Collis. Suspect takes loss from victim’s front yard. Victim confronts suspect and gets into a physical altercation. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Middle Eastern, large build, 5’08’’ to 5’09’’, grey hair. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Maroon SUV, late model. LOSS: Lights (recovered).
• 3-19-20, 12:00 AM to 3-20-20, 1:45 PM, 1600 block of Raymond Hill. Suspect(s) climb a fence and take victim’s loss. LOSS: Bicycle. • 3-21-20, 4:15 PM to 6:50 PM, 1700 block of Lyndon. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 3-22-20, 1:30 AM to 2:40 AM, 100 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) remove shingles from victim’s roof.
• 3-25-20, 8:00 PM to 11:10 PM, 900 block of El Centro. Suspect(s) slash victim’s car tires.
- 3-29-20, 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, 200 block of St. Albans. Suspect(s) gain entry into victim’s storage area by climbing over a wall and prying a padlock open. LOSS: Tools.
- 3-18-20, 1:00 PM to 3-28-20, 12:45 PM, 900 block of Mission. Suspect(s) gain entry into victim’s storage room by cutting a hole through an adjacent wall. LOSS: Laptop, miscellaneous items.
- 3-30-20, 6:31 PM to 9:16 PM, 1600 block of Wayne. Officers respond to a disturbance call and contacts suspect. Suspect strikes officer’s arm and chest. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, White, 75 years, South Pasadena.
- 2-13-20, 12:43 PM to 3-26-20, 12:43 PM, 400 block of Fair Oaks (War Memorial). Suspects enter building through an unlocked window. Suspects are found to have occupied building for several weeks. One suspect is found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, White, 45 years, transient. S2 – Male, White, 19 years, transient. S3 – Female, White, 37 years, transient.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property