(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
• 12-8-21, 3:40 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect enters store and takes loss without paying. LOSS: Liquor. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Female, White, blond hair with neck tattoo, wearing a multi-colored jacket and red pants.
• Unknown date/time to 12-8-21, 4 PM, 1200 block of Orange Grove. Suspect(s) changes contents of victim’s parcel package. LOSS: Go Pro Camera.
• 12-8-21, 9 PM to 12-9-21, 11 AM, Fair Oaks/Bank. ’03, Land Rover Discovery. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 12-8-21, 9 PM to 12-9-21, 11 AM, Fair Oaks/Oak. ’98, Land Rover Range Rover. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 12-9-21, 4 PM, 1300 block of Huntington (T-Mobile). Suspect enters store and pulls and cuts security wires securing loss to display counter. Suspect then exits store with loss. LOSS: Cell phones. SUSPECT VEHICLE: Gray Toyota sedan. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 30 years, 510, 250, wearing a blue windbreaker, black hat, Gucci sunglasses and unknown colored shorts.
• 12-10-21, 7 PM, 1400 block of Huntington (Grocery Outlet). Suspect enters store and takes loss, then exits without paying. LOSS: Liquor (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 43 years, transient.
• 12-11-21, 11 AM to 5 PM, 800 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) takes victim’s unattended property. LOSS: Wallet.
• 12-12-21, 4:45 PM, 700 block of Monterey. Suspect enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: Miscellaneous items (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 34 years, LA.
FRAUD BY FALSE PRETENSE
• 12-8-21, 1:00 AM to 3:34 AM, 400 block of Fair Oaks (Winchell’s Donut House). Suspect calls business and claims to be an employee from the business’s corporate office. Suspect instructs victim, an employee, to transfer funds for pending deliveries. Victim complies and is instructed to send more money. Customers alert victim of the fraud by false pretense.
• 12-8-21, 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM, 900 block of Meridian. Suspect approaches victim and threatens to effect a citizen’s arrest unless victim pays suspect. Victim complies. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, wearing a black hooded sweater, backpack.
12-8-21, 6:00 PM to 6:20 PM, 1900 block of Huntington (attempt). ’15 Honda Pilot. Suspect smashes the front passenger side window and flees. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Dark colored sedan. LOSS: None.
• 12-9-21, 10:20 AM to 11 PM, 700 block of Park. Suspect(s) enters victim’s residence through a kitchen window. LOSS: Unknown.
• 12-9-21, 2 PM to 11 PM, 200 block of Warwick (garage). Suspect(s) cuts chain securing garage door to gain entry. LOSS: Pressure washer.
POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA
12-1-21, 1 AM, 600 block of Mission. Suspect is riding a bicycle and is stopped for a traffic violation. Suspect is found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 25 years, LA.
POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS/CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
12-10-21, 3 AM, 1200 block of Brunswick. Suspect(s) is stopped for a traffic violation and is found to be in possession of burglary tools, controlled substance, paraphernalia and nitrous oxide. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 40 years, LA. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 26 years, LA.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
12-12-21, 3:50 PM, Mound/Monterey. Officer contacts suspect who is found to be in possession of a controlled substance and an outstanding warrant. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 47 years, Azusa.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
12-12-21, 12:10 AM, Huntington/Alhambra. Suspect is walking in the street and found to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Other, 25 years, Rialto.
FALSIFYING ANY ID FOR FORGERY
12-7-21, 12:04 PM to 12:59 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (US Bank). Suspect attempts to make a transaction with a fraudulent passport. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Asian, 41 years, Los Angeles.
• 12-4-21, 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM, Suspect(s) use victim’s information to change bank account information and request a new bank card.
• 11-14-21, Suspect(s) uses victim’s person information to transfer funds from cryptocurrency account.
• 12-5-21, Suspect(s) uses victim’s social security number to claim for disability.
• 12-1-21, Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s bank account and makes an unauthorized withdrawal.
RECORDING INFO MAGNETIC STRIP
12-10-21, 8:30 AM to 12-11-21, 9:12 AM, 800 block of Fair Oaks (Comerica Bank). Employee finds a skimmer placed in ATM.
12-3-21, 7:08 PM to 7:42 PM, 800 block of Mound (Ellen’s Silkscreening). Suspect(s) damage the window of victim’s business.
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
12-11-21, 4 AM, Pasadena/Arroyo. ’08, Mazda 3. Suspects are stopped for a traffic violation and are found to be driving a stolen vehicle. Suspects are also in possession of a controlled substance. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 25 years, LA. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 32 years, LA.
Injury Traffic Collision
• 12-7-21, 7:30 AM, Fremont/Hope, speed.
• 12-9-21, 3:15 PM, Pasadena/Monterey, motorcycle (speed) vs vehicle (unsafe turning for vehicle).
• 12-12-21, 2:39 PM, Monterey/Fair Oaks, unsafe turn.
Non-injury Traffic Collision
• 12-8-21, 4:32 PM, Bushnell/Oneonta Alley (assist with info exchange).
• 12-9-21, 8 PM, 700 block of Fair Oaks (assist with info exchange).
• 12-10-21, 10 AM, 400 block of Fair Oaks (assist with info exchange).
• 12-11-21, 1 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (assist with info exchange).
• 12-12-21, 4:16 AM, Via Del Rey/Monterey (city property damage).
• 12-12-21, 1:45 PM, Monterey/Meridian (hit-and-run).
• 12-13-21, 3:55 PM, 1100 block of Orange Grove (hit-and-run).