During Summer 2021, the Citizens Redistricting Commission (CRC) will conduct ten (10) public hearings, ensuring residents’ ability to participate from all five Supervisorial Districts. At these public hearings, the CRC will present an overview of the redistricting process, legal considerations, outreach efforts, public access plan, and a timeline.
Your input is valuable to us. These public hearings are important for receiving public comments and input from communities of interest (COI), including what the CRC should consider in the redistricting effort. Members of the public are welcome to make live comments at the public hearings. Please fill in the COI Form to speak or submit public comments ahead of, during, or after the public hearing.
A community of interest (COI) is a contiguous population that shares common social and economic interests that should be included within a single district for purposes of its effective and fair representation. Communities of interest shall not include relationships with political parties, incumbents, or political candidates. Click here for more information on COI.
You can attend more than one public hearing. The zones do not represent the only time you can provide input. If you are unable to attend the scheduled public hearing for your area, please attend another or submit written comment. The zones for the public hearings has no relationship to the map for the Supervisorial Districts. The zones are intended to allow communities of interest to express their ideas in smaller settings.
- To attend or participate virtually: Click Here or https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82726060927
- To listen only, call (669) 900-9128, enter: 827 2606 0927#
- To view via web on YouTube: Click Here or https://www.youtube.com/LACountyRedistricting/
- To speak at a public hearing or submit written comments at any time: Click Here or https://forms.gle/e9aHEhyAp8GM8EEZ6
- For members of the public who would like to submit any attachments, please email to the Clerk (Thai Le) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All written comments will be compiled from the public hearings regardless of time of submission
- To review agenda and submitted materials: Click Here or https://redistricting.lacounty.gov/virtual-meetings/
- In-person sites: Slated for August, 2021, on – locations to be announced
SOUTH PASADENA, zip code 91030, falls under Zone G, for which the session will be on August 11 at 7:00 p.m..