• _3-28-18, 6:51 p.m. to 7:16 p.m., 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect takes loss from victim’s shopping cart. Loss: Wallet, driver’s license, bank cards.
• _3-31-18, 5:26 p.m. to 5:42 p.m., 1200 block of Lyndon. ’12 Toyota Sienna. Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s vehicle. Loss: License plate.
• _3-28-18, 9 p.m. to 3-29-18, 6 a.m., 1400 block of Milan. ’14 Subaru Impreza. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. Loss: Keys, miscellaneous items.
• 3-27-18, 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., 1300 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) gain entry to victim’s residence through unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Laptop, jewelry.
• 3-30-18, 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m., 1000 block of Magnolia. Suspect(s) gain entry to victim’s residence by forcing open a rear door. Loss: Laptop, jewelry.
FRAUD BY FALSE PRETENSE
• 4-3-18, 2 p.m., 200 block of Fairview. Suspect calls victim and claims to be from “The Geek Squad” and asks victim to allow him to access victim’s computer remotely. Victim complies and suspect accesses victim’s computer. Suspect tells victim to go to Walmart and purchase gift cards, but victim realizes that she is being scammed.
• 3-28-18, 5:02 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., 1100 block of Fremont. Suspect emails victim and poses as victim’s boss. Suspect asks victim to purchase multiple iTunes gift cards. Victim purchases the gift cards and sends the barcode information to suspect.
• 3-7-18, 11:38 a.m. to 3-30-18, 1:44 p.m., 800 block of Bonita. Suspect responds to victim’s online listing and poses as a prospective tenant. Suspect sends victim a check and tells victim to keep a small portion. Suspect then tells victim to send a cashier’s check to a bank account. Victim later discovers suspect’s check is counterfeit.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
• 3-8-08 to 4-3-18, 600 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) uses victim’s personal information in an attempt to open several credit card accounts.
• 3-30-18, 7:30 p.m., 600 block of Orange Grove. Suspect(s) uses victim’s social security number to gain employment and file taxes.
• 3-25-18, 12:01 a.m. to 3-26-18, 6 p.m., 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect uses victim’s information and makes several unauthorized transactions.
•3-30-18, 3:07 p.m., 1800 block of Fremont. Suspect confronts and pushes parking control officer while the officer is citing suspect for a parking violation. Suspect Arrested: Male, Black, 29 years, Van Nuys.
• 3-31-18, 7:36 p.m., Pasadena/Monterey. Suspect is involved in a traffic collision and is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. Suspect Arrested: Female, Hispanic, 27 years, Los Angeles.
• 4-1-18, 3:38 a.m., Huntington/Garfield. Suspect is found asleep behind the wheel while stopped at a red light. Suspect is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. Suspect Arrested: Male, Hispanic, 26 years, Whittier.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at (626) 403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.