The City of South Pasadena City Manager’s Office is working with each department on completing organizational assessments focused on service to the community, staffing level, workflows, policy review, as well as industry best practices and trends. These organizational assessments and actionable recommendations are presented to the City Council to make improvements to the level of service to the community.
The City has engaged Raftelis, a consulting firm with experience assisting public safety organizations nationwide, to conduct the assessment of our Police Department. A significant part of this assessment is community engagement and input. Two opportunities to be involved is to take an online survey and attend upcoming public meetings:
- TAKE THE SURVEY to share your thoughts
- Share your thoughts about Police Department strengths and challenges by completing an online survey at https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/MxzKXN
- The survey will be open and available until May 26, 2023.
- The survey is confidential; all individual responses go directly to the Consultant for their review and use.
- ATTEND A MEETING to learn about the assessment process and provide input at a meeting of the Public Safety Commission
- Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. – in-person and virtual
- City Council Chambers, City Hall, 1424 Mission Street
We thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts with us and helping us to ensure that the Police Department continues to improve and best meet the community’s needs.