The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 10-22-19, 1:48 PM to 2:00 PM, 2000 block of Huntington. Suspect and victim are involved in a road rage incident. Suspect strikes victim’s head, and takes loss. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 45 years, South Pasadena. LOSS: Sunglasses.
- 10-23-19, 6:30 PM to 7:10 PM, 200 block of San Pascual. ’08 Audi Q7. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s car window to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Purse, credit cards, miscellaneous items.
• 10-23-19, 6:30 PM to 10-24-19, 6:30 AM, 1700 block of Camden. ’04 Lexus RX 330. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: U.S. currency, miscellaneous items.
• 10-11-19, 11:15 AM to 10-14-19, 11:00 AM, 1200 block of Kolle. Suspect takes loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 10-14-19, 1:25 PM to 2:20 PM, 1500 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect takes loss from victim’s desk. LOSS: iPhone.
• 9-9-19, 11:00 PM to 10-15-19, 11:05 PM, 1000 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) take loss from a mail collection box. LOSS: Check.
• 10-24-19, 6:40 AM to 6:30 PM, 1500 block of Laurel. Suspect(s) enter parking structure and cut lock securing loss. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 10-26-19, 2:00 AM to 5:30 AM, 200 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) enter victim’s patio and take loss. LOSS: Pastries.
• 10-28-19, 12:48 PM to 1:01 PM, 1000 block of Arroyo. ’12 Scion XD. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Laptop, phone charger.
BRANDISHING A REPLICA FIREARM
- 10-24-19, 1:47 PM to 2:46 PM, 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect gets into a verbal altercation with victim and pulls out a handgun, which was found to be a replica. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 21 years, Sierra Madre.
- 10-24-19, 6:05 PM to 6:06 PM, 1500 block of Fair Oaks (SP Middle School). Suspect and victim are students and get into a fight.
• 10-25-19, 2:14 PM to 2:51 PM, 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect shoots a bb pellet at victim’s window.
• 10-28-19, 8:24 AM to 8:55 AM, 800 block of Oneonta. Suspect(s) make a dent on victim’s vehicle.
- 10-25-19, 4:14 PM to 4:17 PM, 1600 block of Indiana. Victim responds to a Facebook post on an investment opportunity. Victim stops sending money after multiple payments and is threatened by suspect.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 9-26-19, 9:00 AM to 10-17-19, 3:45 PM, 100 block of Monterey. Suspect uses victim’s information to take out a loan.
- 10-25-19, 8:00 PM to 10-26-19, 6:00 AM, 200 block of Monterey (Pedal Spin Studio). Suspect(s) enter business through an unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Safe, U.S. currency, electronics, miscellaneous items.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 10-26-19, 12:49 PM to 1:05 PM, 1100 block of Oxley. Officer responds to a call of an intoxicated subject and finds subject to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 35 years, Long Beach.
- 10-26-19, 12:58 PM to 1:44 PM, 1200 block of Lyndon. ’99 Honda CRV (recovered on 10-27-19 by LAPD Hollenbeck).
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.