Join us at our Trust Seminar to learn about the importance of estate planning! Are you concerned about safeguarding your family’s future and assets? If you have a trust, has it been reviewed in the past 3-5 years? Our speaker, Josh Driskell from Lagerlof LLP, will discuss the benefits of estate planning and how to ensure your wishes are protected and your loved ones are provided for. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights that can shape your financial future!
Here are some topics we’ll be covering:
• Why should your property be in a trust?
• Why is it important to have all of your assets in a trust?
• What is probate?
• What’s the difference between a will and a trust?
• How do family & friend dynamics work in a trust?
• What is guardianship, conservatorship, power of attorney, and a health care directive?
We will be hosting a happy hour with light appetizers and drinks before the seminar!
Click Here to RSVP