The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 2-19-21, unknown time to 2-22-21, unknown time, 600 Block of Prospect. unknown vehicle. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Work bag, medical equipment, weights, gait belt, Bluetooth phone connector, work id badges, and a cell phone holder.
• 2-23-21, 3:14 PM, 1100 Block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect enters store, takes loss, and exits without paying for loss. LOSS: Supplements. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 30 years, 6’02”, 150 lbs., wearing black ski mask, green shirt with “Cali” on it, tan cargo shorts and carrying a camouflage backpack.
• 2-26-21, 3:20 PM to 3:25 PM, 1100 Block of Beech. Suspect(s) take unattended loss located near victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Lawnmower.
• 2-25-21, 4:00 PM to 2-26-21, 12:00 PM, Fremont and Oxley. ’04 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 2-28-21, 1:48 PM, 100 Block of Monterey. ’09 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. S1- Male, bald or shaved head, wearing a black baseball cap, a black t-shirt, black shorts over black tights/socks, black gloves, and red shoes. S2- Male, no further description. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 2-22-21, 7:20 AM, 900 Block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) withdraw U.S currency by unknown means from victim’s financial account. LOSS: U.S currency.
• 12-14-20, 1:32 PM to 12-15-20, 10:04 AM, 900 Block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) withdraw U.S currency by unknown means from victim’s financial account. LOSS: U.S currency.
- 2-23-21, 9 PM to 2-24-21, 9:30 AM, 1100 block of Huntington. ’01, Honda CRV.
• 2-18-21, 2:50 PM to 3:20 PM, 400 block of Fair Oaks. ’16, VW Golf. Suspect(s) smashes victim’s vehicle window to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Backpack.
• 2-26-21, 10:30 PM to 2-27-21, 9:45 AM, 1200 Block of Kolle. ’97 Acura Integra. Suspect(s) pries victim’s vehicle door keyhole to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Power hand drill and miscellaneous tools.
- 2-28-21, 4:28 PM, 1300 Block of Huntington (T-Mobile). Suspects enter store and pull loss from walls, then run to a waiting vehicle. SUSPECT VEHICLE: Silver VW Jetta. SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1- Male, Hispanic, 5’6”, heavyset, wearing a baseball hat, black sunglasses, a dark-colored long sleeve shirt, and dark pants. S2- Female, Hispanic, 5’6”. Approximately 200 lbs, wearing a yellow sweater, and sunglasses with blue lenses. S3- Male, Hispanic, dark brown eyes, dark complexion, wearing a red bandana mask, red shirt, black cargo pants, and white sketcher shoes. S4- Male, Hispanic, dark brown eyes, wearing a dark gray shirt, black pants, and a black mask with a black bandana. LOSS: Multiple cellular phones.
- 2-23-21, 12:39 PM, 1700 Block of Hanscom. Suspect(s) break lock box to access keys to residence and takes loss. SUSPECT VEHICLE: White Ford F-150. SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1- Male, wearing black clothing. S2- Male, wearing a red shirt, a black hat, and long baggy shorts. LOSS: Construction equipment.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
- 2-25-21, 7:22 PM, 1700 Block of Grevelia. Officers stop a subject regarding suspicious behavior and is found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 50 years, Los Angeles.
POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA
- 2-18-21, 11:01 PM, Pasadena and Monterey. Officers conduct a traffic stop and the driver and passenger are found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1- Female, Black, 26 years, Los Angeles. S2- Male, Hispanic, 30 years, Azusa.
- 2-26-21, 2:52 AM, 1100 Block of Mound, ’12 Ford F-250. Suspect(s) damage victim’s vehicle keyhole.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.