The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 4-2-20, 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, 800 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) take loss
from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Parcel packages.
- 4-10-20, 6:03 PM to 6:33 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect 1
takes loss and leaves in an awaiting vehicle driven by Suspect 2.
SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 30 – 45 years, 5’03’’,
140 lbs., dark brown hair in a ponytail, wearing a purple jacket and blue
jeans. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Black, 4-door Honda Civic.
- 4-10-20, 8:54 PM to 9:11 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect
places loss in bag and leaves store without paying. SUSPECT
DESCRIPTION: Male, Black, early 30s, wearing a black hoodie, blue
jeans, white tennis shoes, carrying an orange bag. LOSS: Alcohol.
- 4-13-20, 3:37 PM to 4:09 PM, 1100 block of Marengo. ’04 GMC Savana.
Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Gardening tools.
IDENTITY/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 2-4-20, 1100 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and
makes an unauthorized withdrawal.
- 4-9-20 to 4-10-20. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and opens an
- 4-7-20, 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM, 600 block of Fair Oaks. ’04 Acura TL. Suspect(s)
smash a passenger side window and take loss. LOSS: Vehicle registration.
- 4-9-20, 12:20 AM to 12:43 AM, 1400 block of Milan. Officer responds to a call
regarding a traffic collision and finds suspect to be driving under the influence of
alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Hispanic, 27 years, South Pasadena.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 4-11-20, 7:05 PM to 7:10 PM, 1400 block of Mission. Officers contact and find
suspect to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself.
SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 36 years, transient.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal
Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written
release is required prior to removal from private property.