The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. Call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 12-5-17, 3:51 p.m. to 4:23 p.m., 500 block of Arroyo. Suspect(s) smashes rear window to gain entry and activates alarm. Loss: Unknown.
- 12-4-17, 4 p.m. to 12-5-17, 3:47 p.m., 1200 block of Brunswick. Suspect(s) smashes rear window to gain entry. Loss: Unknown.
- 12-4-17, 7:10 p.m., 800 block of Fair Oaks (Verizon). Suspects enter business and force employee into the back room at gunpoint. Suspects order victim to open safe and takes loss. Suspect Description: S1 – Female, Hispanic or White 5’06’’, average build, medium length black hair, wearing black long sleeve shirt, black/gray pants, black shoes with white laces, carrying a large bag. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 5’10’’, average build, long black hair, wearing a black jacket, black pants, black shoes, black gloves, black baseball cap. LOSS: Cell phones.
POSSESSION OF WEAPON ON SCHOOL GROUNDS
- 12-5-17, 11:20 a.m., 1400 block of Fremont (South Pasadena High School). Suspect (student) is found to be intoxicated by school officials. Suspect is also found to be in possession of a tobacco products and a stun gun. Suspect Arrested: Male, Juvenile.
- 11-30-17, 5:50 p.m., 1400 block of Mission (Chevron). Suspect enters store and attempts to make a purchase. Suspect hits victim (employee) and victim calls police. Suspect Arrested: Female, Black, 21 years, San Bernardino.
- 11-30-17, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., 200 block of Fair Oaks (City of Hope). Suspect(s) enters victim’s office and takes loss from unattended purse. Loss: Wallet.
- 11-28-17, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., 1800 block of Hanscom. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s front yard. Loss: Chair.
- 12-3-17, 10:30 p.m., 900 block of Bonita. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s open garage. Loss: Bicycle, bicycle helmet.
POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS
- 11-29-17, 3:37 a.m. to 3:50 a.m., Oneonta Knoll/Primrose. Officer conducts a traffic stop and finds the driver to be in possession of burglary tools. Suspect Arrested: Male, White, 23 years, Los Angeles.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 12-5-17, 8:56 p.m., Pasadena/Monterey. Officers respond to a subject yelling and drinking in public. Officers locate suspect who is found to be intoxicated and unable to care for herself. Suspect Arrested: Female, White, 44 years, transient.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 11-28-17, 1600 block of Huntington. Suspect uses victim’s account information and makes an unauthorized transaction.
- 11-21-17 to 12-3-17, 1700 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) use victim’s credit card and makes several unauthorized transactions.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at (626) 403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.