The Langham Huntington, Pasadena will be hosting a Winter Festival to kick off the holiday season with festive activities for the entire family to enjoy. The event is the last for the year in the Heritage with Heart series, which is a series of community focused events centered around a local charity. This events charity partner is Elizabeth House, an organization committed to ending the cycle of homelessness and abuse in women and children.
There will be a tree lighting in the Horseshoe Garden along with photo booth fun, Santa and a performance by the Lythgoe Family Panto.
Sunday, November 25, 2018
4pm – 7pm
$15* for admission (excludes food and beverage)
$45* for admission with refreshments and treats
*Children under 2 are free
· Pumpkin Soup, Tomato Soup with Cheese Toast
· Maple-glazed Roasted Christmas Ham Sliders
· Oven-baked Sage Turkey Meatballs
· Apple and Pomegranate Marshmallow Salad
· Christmas Shepherd Pie
· Apple Cranberry Crumble with Gingersnap Ice Cream
· Pumpkin Brulee Cheesecake
· Hot Chocolate, Eggnog, Apple Cider
Winter Festival tickets must be purchased in advance and are available here.