The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 2-19-19, 6:05 PM to 6:49 PM, Huntington Alley. Officer contacts and findssuspect to be in possession of stolen property and drug paraphernalia.SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 26 years, Los Angeles. LOSS: Parcelpackage, prescription medication (recovered).
- 2-19-19, 6:41 PM to 7:08 PM, 600 block of Fair Oaks. ’14 VolkswagenTouareg. Suspect gains entry into victim’s unlocked vehicle. SUSPECTARRESTED: Male, Juvenile. LOSS: None.
- 2-23-19, 4:36 PM to 4:57 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspectsplace loss into shopping carts and leave store without paying. SUSPECTDESCRIPTIONS: S1 – Male, Black, buzzed haircut, wearing a black shirtand gray shorts, S2 – Female, Black, black shoulder length hair, wearing ablack leather jacket and blue jeans. LOSS: Liquor.
- 2-8-19, 12:40 PM to 2-20-19, 6:40 AM, 600 block of Prospect. ’16 Fiat500.Suspect(s) tamper with victim’s vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Licenseplate, registration tab.
- 2-2-18, 5:00 PM to 3-21-18, 3:25 PM. 800 block of Meridian. Suspect(s)remove loss from an unsecured locker and make an unauthorizedpurchase with victim’s credit card information. LOSS: Wallet.
- 2-19-19, 9:00 PM to 2-20-19, 6:45 AM, 400 block of Raymondale. ’12Acura MDX. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s rear passenger side car window togain entry and take loss. Suspect(s) also make unauthorized transactionswith victim’s credit cards. LOSS: Leather bag, laptop, wallet.
- 2-21-19, 5:00 PM to 2-22-19, 2:25 PM, 400 block of Grace. ’16 BMW X3.Suspect(s) shatter victim’s front passenger car window. LOSS: None.
- 2-20-19, 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM, Fremont. ’16 Volkswagen Golf. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s rear driver side car window and take loss. Suspect(s) also shatter a window of a neighboring vehicle. LOSS: Guitar, ukulele.
- 2-24-19, 2:40 PM to 2:45 PM, 1000 block of Fair Oaks. ’15 Honda Civic. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s front passenger side car window and take loss. LOSS: Purse.
- 2-25-19, 5:24 PM to 5:57 PM, 300 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) gain entry into victim’s residence through unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Cash, jewelry.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 2-20-19, 9:42 AM to 9:56 AM, 600 block of Mission. Officers respond to a subject refusing to leave a business and find suspect to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 51 years.
- 2-25-19, 10:20 PM to 10:36 PM, Palm/Mission. Officers respond to a call regarding a welfare check and find suspect to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 31 years, Los Angeles.
ANNOYING PHONE CALLS
- 2-22-19, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Victim receives multiple annoying phone calls and text messages from subject.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 6-18-19, 10:10 AM to 8-20-18, 10:10 PM. Suspect(s) open an unauthorized telecommunications account with victim’s information.
- 2-12-19, 9:51 AM to 2-18-19, 11:25 AM. Suspect makes an unauthorized purchase with victim’s credit card information.
- 2-24-19, 11:00 AM to 11:05 AM, Oxley. Suspect gets into a physical confrontation with victim and causes victim to fall. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 60 years, 6’03”, 280 lbs.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
- 2-24-19, 8:47 PM to 9:35 PM, Meridian/Mission. Officers respond to a subject slumped over in a vehicle and find suspect to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Officers also find suspect to be in possession of fentanyl. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 32 years, Los Angeles.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.