- 4-5-18, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 1600 block of Fremont. Suspect(s) gain entry to victim’s residence through unknown means and ransacks the residence. Loss: None.
- 4-5-18, 1 p.m. to 4-6-18, 10 a.m., 1700 block of Grevelia. Suspect(s) pry door to laundry open and then pry coin box to laundry machines, taking loss. Loss: Cash.
- 4-6-18, 3 p.m. to 4-9-18, 9:05 a.m., 1500 block of Diamond. ’17, Trailer.
- 4-9-18, 10:45 p.m. to 4-10-18, 1:40 a.m., 1700 block of Meridian (attempt).
- 1990 Toyota Camry. Suspect(s) attempt to steal victim’s vehicle by forcing a key into the ignition.
- 4-9-18, 5:40 p.m. to 4-10-18, 8:23 a.m., 800 block of Monterey. ’16 Toyota Camry.
POSSESSION OF NITROUS OXIDE
- 4-7-18, 5:09 p.m., 1100 block of Fair Oaks. Officers respond to a call regarding a suspect inhaling nitrous oxide from a dusting canister. Suspect Arrested: Male, Hispanic, 25 years, Los Angeles.
- 4-6-18, 3:40 p.m., 400 block of Fair Oaks (OSH). S1 places loss in shopping cart and acts suspiciously inside store. Employee follows S1 as S1 walks towards the front of store, where S2 is seen waiting by the front door. S3 drives up towards entrance and S2 motions to S1 to run out of store with loss. S1 pushes shopping cart without paying for loss as employee grabs S1. Employee briefly struggles with S1 before S3 exits car and takes a fighting stance. Employee backs off and all three suspects enter vehicle without loss and drives away. Loss: None. Suspects Description: S1 – Female, Hispanic, 20 – 30 years, 5’3”, 150 lbs., shoulder length black hair, wearing black sweater and blue jeans. S2 – Male, Hispanic, 30 years, 5’11”, 180 lbs., bald wearing a Raiders jersey and black pants. S3 – Male, Hispanic, 30 years, 5’8”, 200 lbs., bald, tattoos on arms, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Suspect Vehicle: Royal Blue, 4-door sedan with paper plates.
- 3-21-18, 10 p.m. to 3-22-18, 11:00 a.m., 300 block of Monterey. ’05 Volkswagen Jetta. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. Loss: Cash, ear phones, folder, clothing.
- 4-10-18, 5:11 AM to 5:33 a.m., 500 block of Grand. ’01, Ford. Suspect takes loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. Suspect Description: Male, Hispanic, heavyset, wearing a black hoodie type sweatshirt and blue jeans. Loss: Flashlight.
IDENTITY THEFT/CREDIT CARD FRAUD/CHECK FRAUD
- 4-4-18, 800 block of Meridian. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s credit card and makes an unauthorized purchase.
- 1-1-15 to 4-9-18, 800 block of Rollin. Suspect(s) uses victim’s personal information to open a credit card account.
- 4-10-18, 200 block of Grace. Suspect(s) uses victim’s personal information to open a credit card account.
- 2-21-18 to 3-21-18, 2000 block of Hanscom. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s bank account and makes several unauthorized withdrawals.
- 4-8-18, 3:10 a.m., Mission/Garfield. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. Suspect Arrested: Male, Hispanic, 30 years, Lynwood.
- 4-3-18, 4:30 p.m. to 4-5-18, 7:30 a.m., 200 block of Pasadena. Suspect(s) damage victim’s window.
An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember to call the South Pasadena Police Department at (626) 403-7297 to report any suspicious activity.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.