The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 9-26-2020, 5:30 PM to 9-27-2020, 4:00 PM, 1700 Block of Foothill. ’06 Honda Pilot. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: Registration tabs and card.
• 9-30-2020, 2:45 PM, Lyndon/Meridian. Suspect(s) enter mail truck by unknown means and takes loss. LOSS: Mail.
• 4-11-2020, 11:30 PM to 4-11-2020, 11:50 PM, 1400 Block of Monterey, Suspect(s) takes loss while victim is moving into residence. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 9-19-2020, 7:10 PM, 1600 Amberwood, Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 10-3-2020, 5:30 PM to 10-4-2020, 7:00 AM, 1600 Block of Lyndon. ’11 Toyota RAV4. Suspect(s) enter victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: Compact discs, insurance card.
• 10-5-20, 12:56 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect enter store and employee sees suspect take loss, then exit store without paying. Officers locate suspect a block away. LOSS: Food, Red Bull drink (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 20 years.
• 9-30-2020, 10:06 PM to 10:37 PM, 1600 Block of Huntington, Officers respond to a traffic collision and find suspect to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 32 years, Ontario.
• 10-3-2020, 2:50 AM, 1100 Block of Garfield, Officers respond to a call regarding a hit and run driver and find suspect to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, 24 years, Glendale.
- 10-1-2020, 12:28 AM, 1100 Block of Fair Oaks (Round Table Pizza). Suspects gain entry into victim’s business by shattering a rear glass door. SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS: S1- Male, heavy set, wearing a blue full face ski mask, dark colored hooded sweatshirt, and dark pants. S2- Male, medium build, wearing a dark long sleeve shirt and dark pants. LOSS: U.S. currency.
• 8-29-20, 11:00 PM to 9-30-2020, 11:00 AM, Mound/Fair Oaks. ‘11 Triumph Sprint.
• 9-29-2020 10:00 PM and 9-30-2020 6:00 AM, 90 Block of Pasadena. ‘97 Ford Clubwagon.
• 10-2-2020, 7:00 PM to 10-3-2020, 11:30 AM, 100 Block of Monterey. ‘93 Honda Civic.
• 10-3-20, 5 PM to 10-5-20, 07:30 AM, 1100 block of Oxley. ’96, Honda Civic. Recovered on 10-6-20 by LAPD Hollenbeck Division.
• 10-3-2020, 1:50 PM, 1500 Block of Mission. See attached Press Release.
• 10-4-2020 6:27 PM, 1000 Block of Fremont. Suspect throws a phone at victim. SUBJECT ARRESTED: Female, juvenile.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.