The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• October 2020 to December 2020, 1600 block of Lyndon. Suspect takes loss while suspect and victim were roommates. LOSS: Clothes.
• 6-20-21, 3:10 AM to 3:15 AM, 800 block of Magnolia. ’07, Honda Accord. Suspect cuts and takes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: White, 4-door vehicle, possibly a Honda.
• 6-18-21, 4:30 PM to 4:40 PM, 1500 block of El Centro. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: Cash, food, and jumper cables.
• 6-18-21, 5:40 PM, 400 block of Fair Oaks (Ace). Suspect attempts to exit store through rear side door pulling a wagon of merchandise. Suspect is also found in possession of narcotic paraphernalia. LOSS: Merchandise (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 39 years, Los Angeles.
• 6-11-21, 9 AM to 8 PM, 1800 block of State. ’07, Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic Converter.
• 6-20-21, midnight to 6-21-21, noon, 300 block of Pasadena (laundry room). Suspect(s) enter unlocked apartment laundry room and disassembles dryer to access coin box. LOSS: Coins.
• 6-19-21, 4:41 PM, 1700 block of Lyndon (garage). Suspect enters opened garage and takes loss. LOSS: Bicycle. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 55 years, bald, wearing a grey shirt.
POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS
• 6-9-21, 4:15 PM, Hope/Fremont. Witness sees suspects parked next to a Toyota Prius and acting suspiciously. Officers contact suspects who are found to be in possession of burglary tools and a controlled substance. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1- Male, Hispanic, 37 years, Palmdale. S2- Male, White, 24 years, Littlerock.
• 6-20-21, 9:57 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect enters store and hides items inside clothes and attempts to exit store. Employee recognizes suspect from prior shoplifts and suspect has been warned not to return. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 47 years, transient.
• 6-18-21, 9:38 PM, 1900 block of Meridian. Suspect is involved in a traffic collision and is found to be driving under the influence. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Hispanic, 44 years, South Pasadena.
• 6-16-21, 9:50 AM, 400 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect throws a rock and smashes victim’s vehicle window. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 36 years, Los Angeles.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.