The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 7-4-21, 6:20 AM to 10:20 AM, 1100 block of Mound. Suspect(s) tamper with victim’s mailbox and take loss. LOSS: Mail.
• 7-4-21, 11:00 PM to 7-5-21, 4:00 PM, Indiana/Mission. ’04 Honda Accord. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 7-9-21, 6:53 AM to 12:30 PM, 1100 block of Oxley. Suspect takes victim’s unattended loss. LOSS: Mobile hotspot device.
• 7-10-21, 3:46 AM to 4:08 AM, 1600 block of Fremont. ’05 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
- 7-1-21, 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and makes an unauthorized transaction.
• 7-6-21, 11:03 AM to 11:16 AM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Starbucks). Officer responds to a call regarding a subject refusing to leave a business. Suspect is warned to not re-enter business or risk arrest. Suspect reenters business. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Asian, 42 years, South Pasadena.
• 7-11-21, 3:41 PM to 4:07 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Starbucks). Officer responds to a call regarding a subject refusing to leave a business. Employees previously contacted and warned suspect to not return to business or risk arrest. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Asian, 42 years, South Pasadena.
RECORDING INFO MAGNETIC STRIP
- 7-6-21, 11:05 AM to 12:24 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) tamper with ATM machines and install skimming devices.
- 7-7-21, 11:00 AM to 7-8-21, 12:30 PM, 1600 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) take loss from the lobby area of an apartment building. LOSS: Table.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.