The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 7-19-20, 12:15 AM to 6:15 AM, 1100 block of Garfield. Suspect(s) throw eggs at victim’s residence.
• 7-13-20, 5:30 PM to 7-14-20, 11:30 AM, 1600 block of Oxley. ’04 GMC 2500. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle and tamper with the ignition. LOSS: Power drill, car battery.
• 7-15-20, 10:49 AM to 12:15 PM, 4900 block of Collis. ’08 Toyota Camry. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. LOSS: Laptop, laptop bag.
• 7-16-20, 12:18 AM to 1:17 AM, 1000 block of Arroyo. ’19 Toyota Tacoma. Suspect(s) drill a hole into victim’s vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Tailgate.
• 7-16-20, 7:00 PM to 7-17-20, 8:15 AM, 700 block of Prospect. ’14 Mini Cooper. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 20s, 5’08’’, 180 lbs., with dark curly hair and wearing a light colored jacket. LOSS: Shoes.
• 7-15-20, 3:20 PM to 6:20 PM, 1100 block of Meridian. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s front porch. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 7-17-20, 2:48 AM to 3:25 AM, 1900 block of Edgewood. Suspect makes unknown entry through construction fence and takes loss from front door. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, dark-colored hair, wearing a hooded sweater, gloves, mask. LOSS: Doorbell camera.
• 7-17-20, 4:45 PM to 6:05 PM, 600 block of Orange Grove. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s door step. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 7-17-20, 7:20 PM to 7-18-20, 1:30 PM, 600 block of Orange Grove. Suspect takes loss from victim’s door step. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 7-16-20, 1:30 PM to 7-18-20, 7:30 PM, 1300 block of Mountain View. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s garage. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 7-19-20, 12:50 PM, 2000 block of Hanscom. Suspect takes loss from victim’s front porch. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, 5’06’’ – 5’08’’, 150 – 170 lbs., short dark hair, wearing a black face mask, black shorts, black long sleeve t-shirt, black knee-high shorts, white socks, black shoes. LOSS: Parcel package.
- 7-14-20, 6:31 AM to 7:23 AM, 1100 block of Huntington. Suspect smashes multiple car windows by throwing rocks and takes loss to one vehicle. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, mid to late 20s, wearing a gray hoodie, black t-shirt, blue jeans. LOSS: Laptop.
- 7-20-20, 6:10 AM to 7:21 AM, 1700 block of Foothill. ’11 Hyundai Sonata.
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
- 7-14-20, 10:13 PM to 11:48 PM, 1900 block of Hanscom. ’15 Lexus IS 250. Officers respond to a call regarding a subject attempting to burglarize a vehicle and finds subject to be in a stolen vehicle. Subject is also found to be in possession of stolen property. SUBJECT ARRESTED: Male, juvenile.
- 7-15-20, 1:34 AM to 2:01 AM, 1000 block of Meridian. Suspect trespasses onto victim’s property. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 35 years, Pasadena.
• 7-15-20, 8:54 PM to 9:30 PM, 100 block of Monterey. Officers respond to a call regarding a traffic collision and find suspects walking away from the scene. Suspects ignore officers’ commands to stop and suspect 1 is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, 32 years, Los Angeles. S2 – Male, 27 years, Norwalk.
• 7-17-20, 1:02 AM to 1:35 AM, Huntington/Atlantic. Officer stops suspect for a traffic violation and finds suspect to be driving under the influence of alcohol. Suspect is also found to be in possession of cocaine. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, 44 years, Paramount.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.