The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 9-16-20, 11:10 PM to 9-17-20, 7:40 AM, 300 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: Sunglasses, Fast-Trak transponder, clothes and garage door remote.
• 12-25-20, 1:11 PM, 300 Block of Pasadena. Suspect(s) cut and takes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 12-27-20, 2 PM, 1200 block of Fair Oaks (Pavilions). Suspect enters store and takes loss from shelf. Suspect then exits store without paying. LOSS: Shampoo and body wash (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Asian, 47 years, Compton.
• 12-29-20, 5:50 PM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect enters store and takes loss from shelf. Suspect then exits store without paying. LOSS: General merchandise (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 56 years, Pasadena.
• 12-29-20, 10 PM to 12-30-20, 8:30 AM, 1700 block of Huntington. ’07, Nissan Versa. Suspect(s) enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. LOSS: CDs.
• 12-16-20, 11:32 AM to 12-30-20, 12:04 PM, 2000 Cambridge. Suspect(s) cut and takes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
12-31-20, 12 PM to 1-1-21, 9 AM, 1100 block of Huntington (storage cabinet). Suspect(s) cuts padlock off storage cabinet to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Skateboard decks, keg dispenser pump, clothes, car net and miscellaneous Christmas decorations.
12-31-20, 12 PM to 1-4-21, 10:45 AM, 1400 block of Fremont (South Pasadena High School). Suspect(s) cuts padlock off storage room door to gain entry and takes loss. LOSS: Welding equipment and tools.
12-29-20, 700 Block of Garfield. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s ATM card by unknown means and makes several unauthorized purchases.
• 12-29-20, 10 PM to 12-30-20, 6:40 AM, 1200 block of Lyndon (attempt). ’08, Ford F350. Suspect(s) pry door lock to gain entry, then pry ignition but fail to start vehicle.
• 12-28-20, 10 PM to 12-30-20, 10:30 AM, 1400 block of Laurel. ’01, Chevy Tahoe.
• 12-19-20, 6:30 PM to 12-31-20, 6 PM, 1800 block of Hardison. ’10, Honda Elite moped.
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
12-30-20, 6 PM, 100 block of Monterey. ’05, Yamaha. Officers locate vehicle parked in the street which is found to be stolen from LA.
• 1-2-21, 2:11 PM, 1100 block of Stratford. Suspect (mother) attacks victim (son) with a kitchen knife. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, White, 52 years, Glendale.
• 1-3-21, 7:40 PM, 600 block of Mound. Officers respond to a disturbance and suspect kicks officer. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, White, 40 years, South Pasadena.
12-30-20, 12:28 AM, 600 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect is stopped for a traffic violation and found to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, 27 years, Pasadena.
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
• 1-1-21, 4:41 AM, 1400 block of Mission. Officers respond to a subject actually suspiciously. Officers contact subject who is found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 43 years, Pasadena.
1-2-21, 9 PM, 300 block of Monterey. Suspect ignites fire inside a trash bin.
• 12-30-20, 7 PM, 300 block of Camino Verde. Suspect(s) throws a rock and smashes victim’s bedroom window.
• 1-1-21, 5 PM to 1-2-21, 1 PM, 1300 block of Marengo. Suspect(s) shoot pellets and damages victim’s car window and living room window.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.