South Pasadena will have three polling places available to voters in the Nov. 5 special election, not two as previously stated.
The City distributed voting information on Thursday that included two polling locations, the War Memorial Building and Library Community Room.
City officials have since learned of a third location, 1919 Huntington Dr., that was not included in correspondence from the County.
There are three places to vote in South Pasadena (see below).
The location you should go to depends on your address.
To find out which voting location you should go to, enter your address at the following link:
- War Memorial Building, 435 Fair Oaks Ave. Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Library Community Room, 1115 El Centro. Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1919 Huntington Dr. Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Vote-By-Mail Ballots can be:
- Returned by mail (no postage is necessary)
- Returned to the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall, 1414 Mission St., 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Returned to any of the official Vote By Mail Ballot Drop Off Locations (within L.A. County). Find a drop-off location here.