(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
•10-22-21, 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM, 2000 block of Alpha. ’71 Volkswagen van. Suspect(s) removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Vehicle emblem.
•10-23-21, 8:30 AM to 10-25-21, 8:30 AM, 1600 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s carport. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 10-24-21, 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM, 800 block of Stoney. ’17 Honda CRV. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle and make several unauthorized transactions. LOSS: Wallet, bank cards, driver’s license.
• 10-28-21, 12:30 AM to 8:00 AM, 500 block of Mound. ’21 Subaru Forester. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. LOSS: Backpack, drone, storage bin, miscellaneous items.
• 10-29-21, 3:45 PM, 1200 block of Fair Oaks (Pavilions). Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s purse and make several unauthorized transactions. LOSS: Wallet, bank cards, driver’s license, miscellaneous cards.
• 10-22-21, 12:00 AM to 10-23-21, 11:59 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make several unauthorized withdrawals.
• 8-4-21, 1:42 PM to 9-23-21, 3:00 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make several unauthorized withdrawals.
FALSE REPORT OF AN EMERGENCY
•10-31-21, 12:38 PM, 2000 block of Alpha. Suspect(s) send a 911 text stating that two suspects were breaking into residence. Officers make contact with residents and determine that a crime did not occur.
OBSCENE/ANNOYING/THREATENING PHONE CALLS
• 10-26-21, 12:08 PM. Suspect sends a lewd picture and video to victim via text message.
• 10-26-21, 8:40 PM to 9:29 PM. Victim writes a negative assessment on a business review website regarding a poor experience. Suspect sends victim a text message with victim’s and victim’s family member’s personal information and threatens to ruin their lives.
•10-28-21, 7:28 AM to 7:49 AM, 1100 block of Windsor. ’97 Honda Accord.
•10-24-21, 3:00 PM to 10-27-21, 6:30 PM, 600 block of Monterey (ReNew UMC). Suspects gain entry into building by breaking a door lock with a screwdriver. LOSS: Sound equipment.
• 10-21-21, 9:29 PM to 9:48 PM, 2000 block of Berkshire. Suspect trespasses onto victim’s property. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 43 years, transient.
• 10-28-21, 2:07 PM to 5:20 PM, 1500 block of Columbia. Officer responds to a call regarding a subject banging on windows and threatening to kill victim. Suspect is found to be trespassing and in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Asian, 46 years, transient.
(Injury Traffic Collision)
• 10-23-21, 5:09 PM, 1400 block of Mission. Unsafe turn.
• 10-27-21, 2:48 PM, Pasadena/Monterey. Unsafe turn.
(Non-injury Traffic Collision)
•10-29-21, 1:30 PM, Fremont/Huntington. Hit and run.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.