(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
•10-27-21, 3:20 PM to 3:30 PM, 1300 block of Huntington (T-Mobile). Suspects enter business and remove loss from display area. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 40s, wearing a black hat, red jacket, white shoes. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 30s, wearing all black clothing. S3 – Male, Hispanic, wearing white shirt, white pants. LOSS: Cell phone.
• 10-31-21, 3:51 PM to 7:40 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect takes loss and leaves store without paying. Suspect is found to be intoxicated from inhaling loss. LOSS: Compressed air duster.
• 11-2-21, 3:52 AM to 4:57 AM, 1900 block of Milan. ’07 Toyota Prius. Suspect cuts and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Dark colored sedan. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 11-1-21, 10:00 AM to 11-2-21, 9:30 AM, 300 block of Alta Vista. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s mailbox. LOSS: Mail. • 11-2-21, 7:00 PM to 11-3-21, 7:45 AM, 400 block of Monterey. Suspect(s) cut lock and take loss. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 11-5-21, 9:00 PM to 11-6-21, 9:00 AM, 1600 block of Fair Oaks. Hyundai Santa Fe. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 11-4-21, 10:20 PM to 11-5-21, 6:30 AM, 1600 block of Fremont. ’08 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 11-8-21, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 1100 block of Maple. ’01 Dodge Ram 2500. Suspect(s) open the rear storage bin in victim’s vehicle and take loss. LOSS: Chainsaws.
10-27-21, 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and makes several unauthorized transactions.
• 11-2-21, 3:16 PM to 3:44 PM, 700 block of Brent. Suspect pulls alongside victim as victim is parking a vehicle and shoots a BB gun at victim’s vehicle. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Black. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Older model Ford SUV.
• 11-4-21, 4:48 AM to 5:10 AM, 1600 block of Huntington. Officers respond to a call regarding a subject throwing objects and find suspect to be vandalizing a wall with spray paint. Suspect is found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 31 years, Los Angeles.
11-7-21, 8:31 AM to 9:06 AM, 1000 block of Arroyo. ’03 Chevrolet Express. Vehicle recovered by LASD Industry on 11-7-21.
RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE
11-6-21, 2:04 AM, 200 block of Grace. Officers respond to a call regarding a suspicious vehicle and suspect vehicle is found to be a reported stolen vehicle from the city of Oxnard. Vehicle was stolen by carjacking the victim. Suspect is contacted inside vehicle and is found to be a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 38 years, Santa Paula.
•11-4-21, 6:32 AM to 6:56 AM, 400 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect gets into an argument and punches victim.
• 11-4-21, 11:06 AM to 11:24 AM, Mission/Fair Oaks. Suspect gets into an argument and punches victim. • 11-4-21, 5:57 PM to 6:51 PM, 600 block of Stoney. Suspect 1 gets into an argument and grabs victim. Suspect 2 hits suspect 1 with a baseball bat. Victim and suspects are non-desirous of prosecution.
11-2-21, 8:40 PM to 9:02 PM, 800 block of Grand. Suspects approach victim as victim is seated in vehicle. Suspect 1 demands victim to hand over belongings. As victim begins to hand over belongings, suspect 2 uses pepper spray on victim and takes loss. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, Hispanic, early 30s, 5’08’’, with short hair, wearing dark bulky clothing. S2 – Male, Hispanic, early 30s, with short hair, wearing dark bulky clothing, face tattoos. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Dark blue or black newer model sedan. LOSS: Purse.
Injury Traffic Collision
•11-1-21, 1:47 PM to 2:09 PM, Fair Oaks/Monterey. Failure to yield.
Non-injury Traffic Collision
• 11-2-21, 7:53 AM, Laurel/Fremont.
• 11-8-21, 3:53 PM, Fair Oaks/Bank. Assisted with info exchange.
• 11-4-21, 1:28 AM, 100 block of Monterey. Hit and run.
• 11-2-21, 2:52 PM to 3:05 PM, 600 block of Fair Oaks.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.