(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember: call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
6-27-22, 8:30 PM to 6-28-22, 7:51 AM, 300 block of Mockingbird. ’13 Hyundai Elantra. Suspect(s) shatter victim’s car window and take loss. LOSS: Miscellaneous paperwork.
• 6-28-22, 2:51 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect takes loss and leaves store without paying. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, White, 30 to 35 years, wearing a gray shirt, dark jeans, and black backpack. LOSS: Ice cream.
• 6-29-22, 2:33 PM, 600 block of park. Suspect takes loss from victim’s porch. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 42 years, 5’7”, short hair, wearing sunglasses, orange shirt, and blue jeans. LOSS: Parcel packages.
• 6-30-22, 7:00 PM to 7-1-22, 8:00 AM, 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect takes loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. LOSS: Miscellaneous paperwork.
• 6-30-22, 4:00 PM to 7-1-22, 1:30 PM, 1600 block of Amberwood. Suspect takes loss from victim’s unlocked vehicle. LOSS: Perfume, keys.
• 7-4-22, 10:45 AM, 1100 block of Fair Oaks (Vons). Suspect takes loss and leaves store without paying. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 20 years, wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. LOSS: Liquor.
• 6-28-22, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 1600 block of Garfield (YMCA). Suspect(s) remove lock securing victim’s property and take loss. LOSS: Bicycle, helmet, lock.
• 7-4-22, 8:51 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect takes loss and leaves store without paying. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Female, Black, 30 years, wearing a black bath robe, blue shirt, and blue leggings. LOSS: Medicine.
6-29-22, 9:51 AM to 10:20 AM, 100 block of Pasadena (Nature Park). Suspect approaches victim and exposes himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 35 years, Los Angeles.
6-29-22, 10:47 AM to 2:17 PM. Suspect sends a text message to victim, claiming to be from Chase bank and notifies victim that an unauthorized purchase has been declined. Suspect then calls victim and impersonates a Chase employee, asking for victim’s PIN and password to verify victim’s account. Victim provides suspect with the requested information and suspect makes unauthorized wire transfers.
6-29-22, 3:16 PM, 1200 block of Fair Oaks (Pavilions). Suspect drinks alcohol in public and refuses to leave property after being instructed by staff. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, 50 years, wearing a black hat, blue shirt, and black jeans.
• 7-3-22, 5:30 PM to 7-4-22, 11 AM, 200 block of Camino Del Sol. Suspect(s) smashes a rear sliding glass door to gain entry. LOSS: Cash and antique jewelry.
• 6-28-22, 1:40 PM to 1:50 PM, 400 block of Arroyo. Suspects enter victim’s backyard and moves a security camera. Suspects then attempt to gain entry into victim’s residence by damaging a rear glass door with an unknown tool. Victim investigates the noise and approaches the rear of the residence, causing suspects to flee. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, possibly Black, wearing a tan hat, facemask, gray long sleeve, jeans, dark shoes. S2 – Male, possibly Black, wearing a red or orange hat, facemask, light colored sweater, light colored pants, black shoes. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Dark colored sedan.
• 7-2-22, 4:33 AM to 4:34 AM, 1900 block of Huntington (Huntington Cleaners). Suspects gain entry into business by smashing the front door window. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: S1 – Male, wearing a dark colored hoodie sweatshirt, dark colored pants, dark colored shoes, white colored gloves. S2 – Male, wearing a dark colored athletic suit with stripes, a hoodie sweatshirt, white colored shoes, dark colored gloves. LOSS: None.
• 7-1-22, 10:00 PM to 7-2-22, 6:45 AM, 1900 block of Huntington (Lost Parrot Café). Suspect(s) gain entry into business by smashing the front door window. LOSS: Cash register, U.S. currency.
• 7-2-22, 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM, 400 block of Fair Oaks. ’10 Honda Civic. Suspect(s) damage the driver side window of victim’s vehicle.
• 7-3-22, 8:38 AM to 8:53 AM, 1000 block of Park (Garfield Park). Suspect(s) vandalize restroom stalls with paint.
• 7-3-22, 1:00 PM, 1700 block of Grevelia. ’18 Volkswagen Tiguan. Suspect(s) throw an unknown object and damage the front windshield of victim’s vehicle.
7-1-22, 6:22 PM, Monterey/Meridian. Officers respond to a call regarding a traffic collision and find suspect to be driving under the influence of alcohol. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 67 years.
7-1-22, 8:00 PM to 7-2-22, 8:00 AM, 100 block of Monterey. ’19 Honda CRV. Vehicle located by LAPD Newton on 7-4-22.
Injury Traffic Collision
7-4-22, 11:29 PM, 1400 block of Monterey.
Non-injury Traffic Collision
• 6-28-22, 10:31 PM, Fair Oaks/Oxley.
• 6-30-22, 7:17 PM, 1600 block of Meridian. 7-2-22, 4:23 PM, Columbia/Grace.
• 7-2-22, 11:17 PM, 1000 block of Park. City property damage.
• 7-4-22, 12:30 PM, Oak/Fremont.