The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 6-26-21, 3:50 PM to 6:05 PM, 700 block of Orange Grove. Suspect(s) takes loss from victim’s vehicle and damages victim’s blankets that were under a porch bench. LOSS: Windshield wiper covers.
• 6-23-21, 5 PM to 6-24-21, 3 PM, 600 block of Milan. ’06, Honda Accord. Suspect(s) cuts and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic Converter.
• 6-24-21, 11:50 PM, 1100 block of Huntington. ’04, Honda Accord. Witness sees suspects attempting to cut catalytic converter from victim’s vehicle and calls police. Officers locate suspects and are found to be in possession of burglary tools, controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. LOSS: None. SUSPECT VEHICLE: ’08, Scion XB and ’02, Honda Passport. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 28 years, Los Angeles. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 44 years, Los Angeles. S3 – Male, Hispanic, 42 years, Los Angeles. S4 – Male, Hispanic, 25 years, Los Angeles.
• 6-22-21, 11 AM to 11:07 AM, 400 block of Arroyo. ’97, Nissan Frontier. Suspect(s) cuts lock securing loss from victim’s truck bed and takes loss. LOSS: Leaf blower.
• 6-8-21, 4:27 PM, 1700 block of Garfield (Ralphs). Suspect enters store and places inside a shopping cart. Suspect exits store without paying for loss and an employee contacts suspect. Suspect abandons cart and leaves. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic 20 years, 510, 170, tattoos on face and neck.
• March 2021 to 6-28-21, 1400 block of Indiana. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s bank account and makes several unauthorized purchases.
• Unknown date/time to 6-25-21, 1700 block of Huntington. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s bank account and makes an unauthorized withdrawal.
• 5-12-21 to 6-24-21, 2000 block of Fair Oaks. Suspect(s) uses victim’s personal information to obtain internet service.
RECORDING INFO ON MAGNETIC STRIP
6-21-21, 2 PM to 6-25-21, 11:15 AM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Bank technician discovers a skimming device placed inside an ATM.
6-25-21, 8:22 AM to 10:03 PM, 1700 block of Gillette Crescent. ’94, Ford Econoline. Recovered by LAPD Hollenbeck Division on 6-28-21.
POSSESSION OF NITROUS OXIDE
6-22-21, 8 PM, 800 block of Stoney (Arroyo Park). Officers respond to subjects inhaling nitrous oxide. Officers locate suspects who are found to be in possession/inhaling nitrous oxide, consuming alcohol in the park and in possession of a controlled substance. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, 23 years, Lakewood. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 18 years. S3 – Female, White, 18 years.
POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS/STOLEN PROPERTY
6-21-21, 2 AM, Orange Grove/110 freeway. Suspects are stopped for a traffic violation and found to be in possession of burglary tools and catalytic converters. SUSPECTS ARRESTED: S1 – Male, Hispanic, 31 years, Los Angeles. S2 – Female, Hispanic, 26 years, Los Angeles.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.