The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 1-13-21, 4:00 PM to 1-14-21, 1:11 AM, 800 Block of Magnolia, ’07 Honda Accord. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 1-10-21, 9:00 AM to 1-12-21, 11:30 PM, 700 Block of Park, ’12 Ford E350. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 1-13-21, 9:40 AM, 1200 Block of Fair Oaks (Pavilions). Suspect enters store and takes loss without paying. LOSS: Razors (recovered). SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Asian, 45 years, Transient.
• 1-13-21, 10:52 AM, 1000 Block of Magnolia. Suspect takes loss from victim’s balcony. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Unknown gender wearing all black clothing. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 12-08-20, 12:15 PM, 1700 Block of Ellincourt. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s property. LOSS: Parcel package.
• 1-08-21, unknown time to 1-09-21, 12:00 PM, 1700 Block of Ellincourt. Suspect(s) cut cable and take loss from victim’s property. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 1-11-21, unknown time, 600 Block of Park. Suspect(s) take loss from victim’s property. LOSS: Bicycle.
• 1-08-21, unknown time to 1-11-21, 7:45 AM, 600 Block of Orange Grove, ’03 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cut and remove loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
• 1-10-21, 4:00 PM to 1-11-21, 4:45 PM, Huntington and Fletcher. Suspect(s) gains access to victim’s checks and alters it. Suspect(s) then attempt to cash altered check.
• 1-13-21, 2:04 PM, 900 Block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Employee discovers a skimming device placed at an exterior ATM.
• 11-4-20, unknown time to 1-16-21, 9:00 AM, 1500 Block of Mission. Suspect(s) change victim’s company account into a bank account without authorization and end up depositing U.S currency into that account. LOSS: U.S currency.
• 1-13-21, 2:19 PM, 400 Block of Fair Oaks (War Memorial Building). Suspect(s) enter building by unknown means and kick-in restroom door. Suspect(s) forcefully remove loss from wall. LOSS: Security panel.
• 1-15-21, 6:00 PM to 1-16-21, 10:49 AM, 200 Block of Fair Oaks, ’17 Subaru Outback. Suspect(s) shatter rear passenger’s side window and take loss. LOSS: Miscellaneous clothing and identification cards.
CRIMINAL THREATS/EVADE OFFICER
• 1-15-21, 9:34 PM, Mission and Indiana. Suspect and victim get into a road rage incident and suspect tells victim he has a gun. Officers arrive and attempt to stop suspect but leads officers on a vehicle pursuit. With assistance from LAPD, suspect is arrested. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 26 years, Los Angeles.
• 1-17-21, 10:30 PM to 1-18-21, 1 PM, 1200 block of Lyndon. ’15, Toyota Camry.
• 1-12-21, 5 PM to 1-13-21, 1:53 AM, 1800 block of Hanscom. ’08, 22’ Holmark car trailer.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.