(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
• 8-3-21, 12:35 PM to 12:40 PM, 500 block of Arroyo. ’12 Toyota Tacoma. Suspect(s) take loss from the rear of victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Tools.
• 8-4-21, 2:03 PM to 2:26 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Rite Aid). Suspect places loss in backpack and leaves store without paying. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, White, 51 years, Laguna Niguel. LOSS: Medication, laundry detergent, shampoo (recovered).
• 7-31-21, 12:00 PM to 8-7-21, 12:45 PM, 2000 block of Mission. ’05 Toyota Prius. Suspect(s) cut and removes loss from victim’s vehicle. LOSS: Catalytic converter.
- 8-6-21, 6:00 PM to 8-7-21, 7:30 AM, 1000 block of Arroyo (DMS Facility Services). Suspect(s) gain entry into parking structure by damaging fence.
- 1-1-21, 12:00 AM to 7-19-21, 12:00 AM. Suspect(s) use victim’s information to open an unauthorized account.
• 8-4-21, 8:33 AM to 9:17 AM, 1800 block of Hardison. ’15 Kia Optima. Recovered by LASD Carson on 8-8-21.
• 8-9-21, 1:39 PM to 2:02 PM, 700 block of Fairview. ’01 Mercury Grand Marquis.
- 8-9-21, 6:10 PM, Fair Oaks/Bank.
- 8-7-21, 5:47 PM, 1000 block Fair Oaks.
- 8-9-21, 12:17 PM, Brent/Mission.
Non-injury hit and run
- 8-6-21, 12:55 AM, Fremont/Huntington.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.