(Hundred block given in place of exact address)
The Weekly Crime Summary is a list of reported auto thefts, burglaries, robberies and other activities occurring in the City of South Pasadena. An alert and well-informed citizen makes you less of a target to a criminal. Remember; call the South Pasadena Police Department to report any suspicious activity.
- 9-18-21, 10:54 AM, 700 block of Mission. ’05 Honda Accord. Suspect enters victim’s unlocked vehicle and takes loss. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 35 years, Los Angeles. LOSS: Tools, wristwatch (recovered).
• 9-8-21, 4:42 PM to 9-13-21, 9:00 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make an unauthorized withdrawal.
• 9-15-21, 8:46 PM to 9:33 PM. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and makes an unauthorized transaction.
• 8-30-21, 12:00 AM to 9-2-21, 11:59 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make several unauthorized withdrawals.
• 9-12-21, 11:00 PM. Suspect(s) use victim’s information and makes several unauthorized transactions.
• 9-6-21, 8:30 AM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make an unauthorized withdrawal.
• 8-14-21, 12:00 AM to 8-15-21, 11:59 PM, 900 block of Fair Oaks (Bank of America). Suspect(s) use a fraudulent debit card to make several unauthorized withdrawals.
- 9-14-21, 3:00 PM, 400 block of Orange Grove. Subject loiters and eats on victim’s front porch and leaves several unattended items. SUBJECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Black, wearing a light color top, dark shorts, red shoes.
• 9-18-21, 5:00 PM to 9-19-21, 1:27 PM, 1600 block of Meridian. ’04 Ford Mustang.
• 9-19-21, 11:00 PM to 9-20-21, 5:28 AM, Arroyo Verde/Pasadena. ’09 Freightliner. Vehicle recovered by SPPD on 9-20-21.
• 9-19-21, 11:00 PM to 9-20-20, 10:40 AM, 1500 block of Fair Oaks. ’21 Amigo Rambo.
- 9-13-21, 9:31 PM to 9:56 PM, Fremont/Oak. Suspect physically assaults victim as victim is jogging. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Female, Hispanic, 36 years, Perris.
- 9-20-21, 12:56 AM to 1:24 AM, Huntington/Fair Oaks. Officers respond to a call regarding a traffic collision and finds suspect to be driving under the influence. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Hispanic, 33 years, Los Angeles.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- 9-19-21, 9:15 PM to 9:32 PM, 2000 block of Huntington. Officers respond to a call regarding a subject yelling and hitting vehicles and find suspect to be under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for himself. SUSPECT ARRESTED: Male, Black, 43 years, El Monte.
- 9-14-21, 7:17 PM to 9-15-21, 3:20 AM, 900 block of Indiana. ’09 Ford Flex. Suspect(s) gain entry into victim’s vehicle through unknown means and take loss. LOSS: Duffle bag, multi-tool, radio, medical kit, U.S. currency.
• 9-14-21, 5:26 AM to 5:29 AM, 1900 block of Fremont (I Lash Here). Suspect gains entry into business by smashing the front door window. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, wearing a dark hooded sweater, face mask, blue jeans, riding a black bicycle. LOSS: Unknown.
• 9-13-21, 5:50 PM to 9-14-21, 7:30 AM, 700 block of Fair Oaks (Ken Shoes). Suspect(s) gain entry into business by smashing the front door window. LOSS: U.S. currency.
- 9-19-21, 7:06 PM, El Centro/Glendon. Suspect(s) vandalize a fire hydrant with paint.
- 9-16-21, 3:30 PM to 3:35 PM, 300 block of Arroyo. Suspect approaches victim from behind and places an object against victim’s back. Suspect claims to be holding a firearm and takes loss from victim’s vehicle. SUSPECT DESCRIPTION: Male, Hispanic, slender build, 5’6’’, wearing a face covering. SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Mid 90s burgundy Jeep Cherokee. LOSS: Gardening tools.
Injury Traffic Collision
• 9-12-21, 3:58 PM to 4:14 PM, Monterey/Meridian. Disobeying red light signal.
• 9-15-21, 5:33 PM to 5:46 PM, Garfield/Monterey. Failure to yield.
Non-injury Traffic Collision
• 9-17-21, 8:28 PM, Fremont/Grevelia. Assist with info exchange.
• 9-20-21, 10:25 AM, Garfield/Huntington. Assist with info exchange.
For graffiti removal, call the City of South Pasadena “Graffiti Removal Hotline” at 626-403-7249. This is a 24-hour a day recording. A written release is required prior to removal from private property.