The South Pasadena Council PTA, Special Needs Committee and the South Pasadena Unified School District are preparing to present their fifth Special Need Conference on Saturday, March 3, at South Pasadena High School.
Scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., participants will learn how to:
- Find, fund and coordinate services.
- Deal with challenging behavior.
- Explore pathways after high school.
- Teach and practice social communication.
- Understand and manage attention issues.
Admission is free. The event will be held in the school’s auditorium.
Participants can RSVP at www.spp4snc.com/conference