South Pas Fitness, is pleased to announce that SPF Outdoors will be opening on
Saturday, September 26th at 8am!
What you need to know:
- Services Offered:
- Cardio equipment
- Nautilus pin-loaded weight machines
- Hammer Strength plate loaded weight machines
- Free weights
- Group and cycling classes – class schedule to be posted next week
- Personal Training – coming soon
- Outdoor capacity: 85
- Must bring a towel
- Bring your own beverage
- We highly recommend you limit the amount of personal items you bring with you as there are no locker rooms or lockers available.
- Parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the outdoor gym set-up, entrance on Arroyo Dr. Parking in front of the white building next to the South Pas Fitness gym entrance or any other parking lots around the building or in the area are strictly forbidden and subject to be towed at the owner’s expense.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Contactless check-in
- Masks required
- Staff wears masks
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Sanitizing between customers
- Social distancing enforced
- Temperature checks
In the coming days you will be receiving several emails to set-up your membership profile in our MindBody customer management system and sign the required documentation, including Member Agreement, that will be delivered via Docusign.
You will need to set-up your member profile, download our branded mobile app and electronically sign the required documents before you will be allowed to workout.
Please be on the lookout for these communications.