Festival of Balloons organizers are gearing up for another spectacular fireworks show, capping a long day of fun on Fourth of July in South Pasadena.
The stadium opens at 5 p.m. at South Pasadena High for bleacher seating (listen for blast of Horn). Field seating begins at 5:30 p.m.
A variety of food trucks will be on hand selling a variety of items, including tacos, barbecue hamburgers and hotdogs, roasted corn and kettle corn and prior to the fireworks show at 9 p.m. Designated eating areas have been set aside for guests to eat. No food or drink is permitted on the field.
Live entertainment, including a performance by the Little Silver Hearts, is scheduled during the late afternoon.
Due to the artificial track and field, no food is allowed on field. Water and round bottom chairs (narrow legs/feet of camping chairs will damage the turf) are allowed inside the stadium. The Festival of Balloons committee recommends families to bring blankets to sit on during the fireworks show. Alcohol and glass bottles are not allowed in the stadium.
Location: South Pasadena High School, 1401 Fremont Avenue.
Time: 9 p.m. (Gates open at 5:30 p.m.)
Details: Food vendors will be on site at the show. Pets are not allowed
- Stadium – Alcohol and glass bottles are not allowed in the stadium.
- Field – Only water is permitted on the field, no food. Rounded bottom chairs only on the field (narrow legs/feet of camping chairs will damage the turf).
Fireworks Tickets, Presale : $10 per person. Kids under 3 years old are free. Fireworks Tickets, Day of (July 4, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.): $10.00 per person. Kids under 3 years old are free:
- At the Pancake Breakfast (7 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
- At City Hall / Fair Oaks & Mission (11:00 a.m. to finish of Parade)
- At Garfield Park (12 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
Fireworks Tickets, At the Gate (July 4, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.): $13 per person. Kids under 3 years old are free.
Tickets for the Fireworks Show are available at:
- South Pasadena Fire Station, 817 Mound Avenue
- South Pasadena Senior Center, 1102 Oxley Street
- Bristol Farms, 606 Fair Oaks Avenue
- Charlie’s Coffee House, 266 Monterey Road
- Dinosaur Farm, 1510 Mission Street
- Mission Framing, 1501 Mission Street
- Re-Imagine Your Home, 1518 Mission Street
- UPS Store, 1107 Fair Oaks Avenue
- South Pasadena-San Marino YMCA, 1605 Garfield Avenue
- Jones Coffee Roasters, 1006 Mission Street